Full Body Blast 2 with Kirby Akindeinde
Written By: SportsShoes
Get ready to burn through that core and push yourself to the max as PT Kirby Akindeinde returns for our latest #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME session with her full body blast workout.
Three times Yorkshire triple jump champion Kirby Akindeinde is a fitness model and PT at one of London’s top fitness studios, Core Collective. This full-body HIIT workout is designed to condition the entire body and blast away calories with a comprehensive warm up, core section, upper and lower body sections and an ultra-high intensity burner to finish.
Did you miss Kirby’s first session? Check out her last Body Blast video here.
- A tough, high intensity workout focusing on the full body
- Targets and conditions all the key muscle groups
- Raises the heart rate, fires up the metabolism and smashes through calories.
- Easy to follow with clear explanations of all the exercises
- No equipment necessary
- Squat with walk out into high plank
- Downward Dog, into core stretch, then to high plank
Heart Raiser Section
- Butterfly sit ups
- Press and releasePress and release
- Half burpee
- Supine knee tucks
- V-sits with leg split and toe touch.
- Bicycle crunches
- High plank, to low/high alternation, to low plank hold
- Reverse lunge into knee drive/jump
- Squat jumps
- Slow press up
- Tricep dips
3 x rounds, 40 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
- Chest to floor burpees x 8
- Alternate reverse lunges to the end of the 40 seconds
Stretch and relax to finish
Sportsshoes.com’s #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME initiative features exclusive advice and workouts from our ambassadors and experts, helping runners and all fitness enthusiasts to stay motivated, fit and active – at home. Tune in via @sportsshoes Instagram for our latest livestreams covering everything you need to know from stretching and mobility to nutrition and motivating playlists.